Banner

Sunday 27 January 2013

I've Quit...

Yep, that's right. I've quit. Things were getting really, really annoying with everyone asking me for wishys, autos and greetings. Everyone ignores me and never talks, so I decided to quit. It was a hard desicion to make, as I grew up on this site. It was really hard when my MSP bestie was sending crying faces, and so was someone else... But, unfortunately, there's no turning back. That is unless someone worked a miracle and talked me back into it again. But miracles are like unicorns - they don't exist. So yeah. I have a few things to say...
CarZ03 - You were there for me through thick and thin. You helped and supported me through the bad and ugly times, and laughed with me through happy times. You might not be reading this, but you are the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for. I can't believe it's time to say goodbye. I'm gonna miss you heaps. I will come and visit you, don't worry. I can't go that long without wanting to see you, so I will be back...
!!LilyLovesYou!! - You are my bezzie in real life, so I will still get to see you, but that doesn't stop me wanting to thank you. You only joined about, what, 2-3 days ago? But you already look like fit bum! (Our little joke) You've given all autos to me and no-one else. I will come back on occasionally to see you. But at least we see each other at school almost every day. You'll have to come round mine again some day. I've hidden the Nerf Gun, so don't get any ideas! (Our other little joke) Kevin, yet another one of our jokes, wants you to stay strong. Here is a picture of us:
I'm the one with the NY top on, and Lily is the one with the dog!

So, I guess this is goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment